This is the Linux app named United Planets: The Last Crusade to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Crusade_AR1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named United Planets: The Last Crusade to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
United Planets: The Last Crusade to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:"United Planets: The Last Crusade" is the first free opensource videogame developed by the Italian Team, Unreal Project.
The Last Crusade is a 2D multi-directional shooter which brings a new experience to the player of these old style videogames.
The Team is releasing now one of the first builds of the game.
A weak radio signal is received by the station orbiting Mars.
It's the standard emergency signal. Only one spaceship, heavily damaged, with its crew it's the only thing left of UP1, the elite of the interplanetary fleet.
The stories of the survivors are appalling: an alien fleet, came from nowhere, engaged the human fleet, annihilating UP1 in a matter of hours.
The interplanetary Senate introduces the martial law, the martian industries are converted into war factories, thousands of men and women are enlist from the colonies to forge UP2, the last line of defense of mankind.
The war has begun
- Play in a space realistic world with some rpg, flight simulation and shooter elements, mixed together.
- Choose the path you want to follow to achieve victory for mankind or just for yourself.
- Upgrade your spaceship with weapons, shields, and other extra to be the best fighter in the universe.
- Be ready to flee or to hide on a icy asteroid to avoid the enemies fury.
- Decide whether to jump on abandoned spacecraft to find information, weapons, and others.
- Find your wayout in a multidirectional world with secret missions to achieve new developments.
- More to Come!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/unitedplanets/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.