This is the Linux app named Universal 3D Sample Software whose latest release can be downloaded as U3D_A_061228_5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Universal 3D Sample Software with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Universal 3D Sample Software
Set of libraries to write, read, extend, render and interact with U3D-formatted data, as defined by standard ECMA-363. Intended as starting point for tools and applications to support U3D (exporters, importers, authoring packages and interactive viewers)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/u3d/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.