This is the Linux app named Uniwits Online Reservation System whose latest release can be downloaded as UORS_suv_reserv_1.0.3_r107_login_1.0.1_r47.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Uniwits Online Reservation System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Uniwits Online Reservation System
UORS is a web-based online reservation system that easily enables websites to provide fully automated reservation service. It supports reservations of classrooms, salons, beauty salons, consultant offices, clinics, event spaces, restaurants, etc.
As long as you put your creativity into full play, the system will serve you over even more industries.
The classic Apache + PHP(64-bit) + MySQL server setup affords the system. No specific requirement on client side.
Currently Chinese, English and Japanese supports are built in.
Please view the project's website for detailed descriptions.
- 1, Service Publish. You can freely write service description in plain text or HTML. By publishing exciting introduction text, customers' eyes can be attracted. Contents of open services will be automatically submitted to popular search engines.
- 2, Automatic Vacant Time. Conventional reservation systems require user inputing reservable time intervals one by one. In contrast, UORS can automatically filter out available vacant time after every reservation, and prompt them to customers. Customers can freely set starting time of reservations. This feature greatly facilitates coexistence of services with different lengths.
- 3, Deadline. If you run a business, and you want to know schedule of a day in advance, you can set deadlines. Deadline of every specific reservation is automatically computed, you do not need to enter them separately.
- 4, Schedule Auto Arrange. Whenever a reservation is added or deleted or modified by a customer or business runner, the schedule table automatically reflects the change. All reservations can be viewed as a list. Especially, for "Auto-confirm"ed reservations, the business runner need not make any operation, the reservation automatically completes, very convenient.
- 5, Questionnaire. A business can set a questionnaire to be filled whenever a customer tries to reserve a service.
- 6, Restricted Open Scope and Circles. For every service of your business, there is a circle of members. A business can set the service to be open to only members of the circle. If your business wishes to provide service to specific groups of customers only, this would be a convenient function.
- 7, Email Notification. Whenever a reservation happens or is cancelled, an email notification will be sent to the mailbox that is specified by the business.
- 8, Memo. Along with each reservation, you can write memo for each customer. It facilitates your business providing customized featured services for every customer. On the other hand, staff can conveniently check service history that a customer enjoyed. Help your business keep customer relations.
- 9. Plugins. Now it starts supporting plugins. Users can use plugin to modify behaviors of UORS without editing core codes of UORS.
- 10. Auto Upgrade. As of version 1.0.0, automated upgrades are supported. You only need to keep your files writable, and no longer need to do any more manual downloads/unpacks/uploads.
Government, Financial and Insurance Industry, Healthcare Industry, Customer Service, Education, Legal Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/uors/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.