This is the Linux app named Up the Sync whose latest release can be downloaded as UptheSync-1.3.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Up the Sync with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Up the Sync
Up the Sync is a basic Google docs synchronizing program written in Java. It auto-syncs every 5 minutes by default, and can run quietly in the system tray. If the user updates a document on their computer the Google docs version is also updated.
- Runs on Windows, Linux and Mac
- Synchronizes updated documents on your PC to Google docs
- Automatically synchronizes every 5 minutes by default
- If the user selects a document that isn't already uploaded to Google docs, then the document will be uploaded at next synchronization
- The user can deselect documents they don't want synchronized
- Minimizes to the taskbar
End Users/Desktop, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/upthesync/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.