This is the Linux app named Upcoming.js whose latest release can be downloaded as upcoming-0.6.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Upcoming.js with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONYou want to publish a list of upcoming events to a web site. Google Calendar provides a great way to manage that list of events. How do you get the data out of Google and into your web page? Upcoming.js can lend a helping hand.
- Pull Google Calendar events into a web page
- Tiny (5K) and fast
- No external dependencies
- Intelligent defaults for ease-of-use
- Microformat-friendly default template
- Control the markup and appearance
- Thoroughly tested, though never on animals
- Works both standalone and as a jQuery plugin
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/upcomingjs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.