This is the Linux app named UPNPLib-mobile whose latest release can be downloaded as upnplib-mobile.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named UPNPLib-mobile with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This library allows to discover UPnP-compatible routers on the local network,
get some basic router information, including model and version number, external and internal interfaces addresses,
forwarded ports list. Library allows to add new and delete existing port mappings.
UPNPLib-mobile is the port of the abandoned UPNPLib project developed by "sbbi". Unlike the original, UPNPLib-mobile intended to be used for Android software development.
For more details about original UPNPLib library go here:
Big Thanks goes to the original developers of UPNPLib library! Whoever they are.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/upnplibmobile/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.