This is the Linux app named urmusic5 whose latest release can be downloaded as urmusic5-0.1-all.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named urmusic5 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
urmusic is a free and open-source software that allows you to easily create your own music visualizer and create a music video for it!
It makes use of hardware acceleration to render frames as fast as possible.
Support me on ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/nasso_
- Music visualization
- Audio spectrum
- Key-frame based animations
- Video effects
- Plugin system
- Hardware acceleration using modern OpenGL
- Fast video exporting
- Blender-like customizable GUI layout with multiple windows support
- +4K and +60 FPS rendering (limited by hardware capabilities)
Java Swing, OpenGL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/urmusic5/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.