This is the Linux app named UrTAA to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as UrTAA1.2b.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named UrTAA to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
UrTAA to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:UrTAA shows accuracy of Urban Terror player parsing qconsole file via a perl program. HTML tables show statistics (accuracy based on areas) and ranking (Death/Frags/Netto). UrTAA is customizable: you can change appearance of HTML page produced.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/urtaa/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.