This is the Linux app named uSDR whose latest release can be downloaded as uSDR_0.1.3.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named uSDR with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
uSDR is a general purpose multimode software defined radio receiver Windows application. "u" (μ) means micro becuase of lightweight binaries distributive, simple and compact user interface, highly optimized DSP routines to minimize CPU usage. Compatible with RTL-SDR, AirSpy, BladeRF, HackRF, LimeSDR frontends. Able to perform input IQ streaming, base band and pass band recording, play back, demodulation, spectrum and waterfall visualization, animated spectrum navigation, fast zoom and pan. Tehe most of parameters (input frontend, audio device, sample rates ect.) may be changed on the fly, no application hang-up or restart. Under development and a lot of features comming soon.
- really lightweight binaries distributive
- no need any frameworks, service packs, runtime libraries
- high optimized DSP routines with FPU and SSE
- simple and intuitive user interface
- animated spectrum navigation, fast zoom and pan
- maximized spectrum workspace, auto hide toolbars
- suitable for small to huge screen resolutions
- basic SDR options: input IQ streaming, band recording, demodulation, spectrum and waterfall visualization
- change parameters (I/O devices, sample rates ect.) on the fly, no application hang-up
- keeps input IQ stream history
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/u-sdr/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.