This is the Linux app named Useless Auto Clicker whose latest release can be downloaded as clicker_windows.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Useless Auto Clicker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Useless Auto Clicker
Full emulation of mouse, keyboard and
Works on all platforms where the java 8 can be installed.
For windows download clicker.rar bundle in file section
Java version still available on
Write you own applications and scripts to control a PC via Socket and Http servers from anywhere you want.
Download Java: https://java.com/en/download/
Help us with the translation and bug fixing.
Github repository: https://github.com/dikhim/uselessclicker
Add a review about your experience using this app
- Full control of PC (mouse, keyboard, clipboard, system)
- Convenient mouse and keyboard events recording
- Works on most platforms: Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Unix...
- Includes Socket and Http servers to control a computer from another app, browser or a smartphone
- Absolutely free
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/uselessclicker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.