This is the Linux app named usm whose latest release can be downloaded as LIBS.TXT.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named usm with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Usm is a unified slackware package manager that handles automatic dependency resolution. It unifies various package repositories including slackware, slacky, ponce, salix and alien. It also supports slackbuilds.org and will build from source.
- Multiple repositories
- Dependency resolution
- Library finder
- Source builder
- Smart searcher
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/usm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.