This is the Linux app named USPS Bulk Mail Sorter whose latest release can be downloaded as Zip_Code_Parser.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named USPS Bulk Mail Sorter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
USPS Bulk Mail Sorter
For bulk mailings there are many standards required by the USPS in order to qualify for their bulk rates. One of the most tedious standards is pre-sorting every address according to Area Distribution Centers (ADC) which becomes even more tedious when working with "Flats" as defined by the post office. I work for a non-profit who used to manually sort through every address manually. So I designed a program for them that would speed up the process considerably. I'd like to continue to improve the program by receiving input and ideas.
Non-Profit Organizations, Customer Service
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/uspsbulkmailsorter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.