This is the Linux app named uvloop whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.16.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named uvloop with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
uvloop is an ultra-fast, drop-in replacement of the built-in asyncio event loop. Together with asyncio and the power of async/await in Python 3.5, uvloop makes it easier than ever to write high-performance Python networking code.
uvloop makes asyncio incredibly fast-- 2 to 4 times faster than nodejs, or any other Python asynchronous framework. The performance of asyncio when it is uvloop-based is almost comparable to that of Go programs.
uvloop is written in Cython and is built on top of libuv, a high performance, fast and stable multiplatform asynchronous I/O library used by nodejs.
- Drop-in replacement of the built-in asyncio event loop
- Makes asyncio incredibly fast
- Implements all asyncio event loop APIs
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/uvloop.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.