This is the Linux app named Vampyre Imaging Library whose latest release can be downloaded as imaginglib0264.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Vampyre Imaging Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Vampyre Imaging Library
Imaging is native Object Pascal (Delphi and FPC) image loading, saving and manipulation library. It is available for several platforms and does not require any third party dynamic libraries.
- Native Object Pascal (Delphi and FPC)
- Cross platform (Windows, Linux, macOS, BSD, x86/x64/ARM)
- Loading and saving of many image file formats (PNG, JPEG, DDS, GIF, TIFF, MNG, HDR, PSD, JPEG2000, ...)
- Many internal image data formats (8/16/32/64 RGB+ARGB, float/half, DXTC, ...)
Developers, Other Audience
Delphi/Kylix, Object Pascal, Lazarus, Free Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/imaginglib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.