This is the Linux app named Vapor whose latest release can be downloaded as Addapplication_wasmHTTPMediaType.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Vapor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Non-blocking, event-driven architecture built on top of Apple's SwiftNIO. Written in Swift, the powerful programming language that is also easy to learn. Expressive, protocol-oriented design with a focus on type-safety. Vapor is more than just a web framework. The project includes over a hundred official and community maintained server-first Swift packages. Vapor's documentation covers everything from creating your first application to building large projects. The definitive book on building web apps and web APIs with Vapor, written by the creators of the framework. Join thousands of Vapor developers in Vapor's team chat. Ask questions, share information, or just hang out. 100% of contributions made through GitHub sponsors go toward supporting the framework. You also get rewards!
- Non-blocking, event-driven architecture built on top of Apple's SwiftNIO
- Written in Swift
- Expressive, protocol-oriented design
- Provides an expressive and easy to use foundation for your website or API
- Focus on type-safety
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vapor.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.