This is the Linux app named VarPlan whose latest release can be downloaded as VarPlan-alpha-2010-11-20.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named VarPlan with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
VarPlan is a web application to visualize and manage variants as tree like graph view. The approach is to keep the overview on hundreds of variants with their meta informations.
- document multiple projects in navigation tree (can be reordered by drag and drop)
- use web service in teams
- interactive variant tree
- structure your projects with components
- define properties on your project variants or components
Automotive, Engineering, Science/Research
ActionScript, Flex, Groovy
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/varplan/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.