This is the Linux app named VAST to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as VAST-c++-0.4.6-src.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named VAST to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
VAST to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:VAST is a P2P network library that supports virtual environment applications such as Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOG) or large-scale simulations. It is scalable to millions of nodes, bandwidth-efficient, and simple to use.
- spatial publish / subscribe (SPS) on a P2P network
- area of interest (AOI) neighbor discovery
- dynamically load balanced state management
- super-peer based client-relay communication
- connect to physically closest super-peer (based on Vivaldi)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vast/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.