This is the Linux app named Vavag url shortener whose latest release can be downloaded as Vavag-1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Vavag url shortener with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Vavag url shortener
DESCRIPTIONVavag is a Open Source url shortener that allows you to create collections of links, distribution over a single short URL like http://v3g.es/1 and then track the resulting usage. The generated short URL is easier sharing on services like email, Twitter, Facebook or blogs. Collections of links, related content to distribute such as videos, websites, photos or part of a file hosted on Megaupload, rapidshare or similar service. If the collection is a single link Vavag it works as a traditional URLs shortening service.
- URL shortener
- Creater your URL colletions: until 5 link in one short URL
- 301 or 307 redirection
- Track your links: add '.st' to the end of a link
- Share and manage your link: history page
- Tools: Use the Vavag Basic bookmarklet to share a link while you are on a page
- Image preview of a link
- Google Safe Browsing API for url blacklist control (spam, malware and phishing)
- Custom short domain by user
- REST API for creating and retrieving short URLs
- Developed in Symfony 1.4 (1.4.17)
Information Technology, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vavag/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.