This is the Linux app named vConsole whose latest release can be downloaded as v3.15.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named vConsole with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
vConsole is a lightweight, extendable front-end developer tool for mobile web page. A plugin allows you to add a new tab, add one or more tool button(s). You can customize the functions of the tab and buttons. After imported, vConsole should be inited manually. When vConsole is not loaded, logs will be printed to native console. After importing vConsole, logs will be printed to both front-end console and native console. Some useful vConsole properties and methods are available for plugin development. You can destroy an vConsole instance object and remove vConsole panel from document. You can also add a new plugin to vConsole. Duplicate plugin will be ignored. Create an vConsole plugin object, bind plugin events to this object, and add this object to vConsole. While installing and running a plugin, vConsole will trigger some events to allow a plugin customizing it's functions.
- View console logs
- View network requests
- View document elements
- View Cookies, LocalStorage and SessionStorage
- Execute JS command manually
- Custom plugin
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vconsole.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.