This is the Linux app named VDFileSearcher whose latest release can be downloaded as VDFileSearcher-1.0-dev-bundle.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named VDFileSearcher with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
VD File Searcher is desktop application for finding local files.
It will help you easily and very quickly find files and directories on your local hard discs and other storage drives. Developed in Java programming language and based on the fastest open source Lucene search engine, it runs on every platform and find files in a second no matter how big your file system is, or how many files you have there.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vdfilesearcher/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.