This is the Linux app named VDMPad whose latest release can be downloaded as VDMPad-2.13.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named VDMPad with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
VDMPad is a simple Web IDE server for VDM-SL based upon VDMJ and Squeak Smalltalk.
You can launch a VDMPad Server on your Mac or Linux PC and open "http://localhost:8085" with your browser.
Although VDM does NOT run on Windows platforms, you can use Windows/iOS/Android devices to open VDMPad running on Mac or Linux server.
Information Technology, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vdmpad/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.