This is the Linux app named Vector Alpha whose latest release can be downloaded as Vector_Alpha_Src_a2.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Vector Alpha with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Simple but capable chat server. This project is more for research and development. A fully functional server along with its source code is provided but the aim for this project is to provide learning material such as detailed documentation, specs, diagrams and tutorials. There is client software also but it is on a separate project.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vectoralpha/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.