This is the Linux app named Vector network Analyzer (VNA) whose latest release can be downloaded as vna-0.15.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Vector network Analyzer (VNA) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Vector network Analyzer (VNA)
Software for the control of HP, Agilent and Keysight vector network analyzer, such as the 8753, 8720 series using GPIB. Designed for Unix / Linux systems, using a National Instruments GPIB board.
There are programs
* 'vna' to save Touchstone files.
* 'calkit' to upload calibration kit definitions to the VNA, including the properties of the shorts, opens and thrus.
This is alpha software, and has little documentation. Contact the author, Dr. David Kirkby at https://www.kirkbymicrowave.co.uk/ firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vna-kirkby-microwave/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.