This is the Linux app named Vector Pascal Compiler whose latest release can be downloaded as install.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Vector Pascal Compiler with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Vector Pascal Compiler
Vector Pascal is a language targeted at SIMD multi-core instruction-sets such as the AVX and SSE2 or Xeon-Phi. It has a SIMD compiler which supports parallel vector operations, loop unrolling, common sub expression removal etc. It is implemented in Java.
- Updated version of the original Vector Pascal Language proposed by Turner
- Supports AVX, and SSE parallelism
- Supports automatic Multi Core parallelisation of array expressions
- Supports classes with inheritance
- Alpha version of auto parallelising Xeon Phi compiler
Pascal, Assembly, C, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vectorpascalcom/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.