This is the Linux app named VectPDF to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as VectPDF1.7-source.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named VectPDF to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
VectPDF to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONInsert a PDF into an AutoCAD Drawing without leaving AutoCAD. VectPDF is a frontend to 'pstoedit' for AutoCAD (Windows 32 & 64 bit). VectPDF is an Autolisp Application For AutoCad to load a Selected PDF file with 'pstoedit' convert to single-line DXF, Pick Point To Insert into Drawing. Load. Requires 'pstoedit 3.50' and 'GPL Ghostscript 9.04' (included)
- Autolisp to Insert PDF into AutoCad DWG
Advanced End Users, Architects
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vectpdf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.