This is the Linux app named VelisphereClientSDK whose latest release can be downloaded as VelisphereMilkSDK.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named VelisphereClientSDK with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is the Java client SDK for the Velisphere Internet of Things Cloud System. It provides tools and libraries to develop clients that connect as devices or services (with sensors, actors and other configurable function) to Velisphere, where you can connect them with other devices based on an easy to build rules-system, analyze data, locate devices, remote manage them, store binary data in a "dropbox for things", etc.
Currently the SDK is available to connect to Velisphere via the AMQP message queuing protocoll, releases for MQTT and ReST will follow.
This is still work in progress and will continue to evolve over time.
To create your own account for free, go to http://www.velisphere.com
- IoT Device connectivity
- IoT Device management
- Binary Data Store (log files, images, videos...)
- Connecting devices and services based on rules
- AMQP connection for reliable transport in less than perfect situations
Information Technology, Manufacturing, Telecommunications Industry, Advanced End Users, Developers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/velisphereclientsdk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.