This is the Linux app named Velociraptor, Java Port Scanning API whose latest release can be downloaded as vraptor_0.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Velociraptor, Java Port Scanning API with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Velociraptor, Java Port Scanning API
Velociraptor is a simple java API for port scanning and analysis. It provides interfaces to write custom port scanner clients. It scans all ports in a given range to see if they are open and also analyze them to identify the protocol they are running.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vraptor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.