This is the Linux app named Versatile Apache Logging Facility whose latest release can be downloaded as valf-1.0-rc2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Versatile Apache Logging Facility with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Versatile Apache Logging Facility
DESCRIPTIONVALF is a replacement for Apache's rotatelogs. It gives you all functionality of rotatelogs plus custom logs post-processing, size-based rotation and on. And of course, you can write log per virtual host without having new process for each one.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/valf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.