This is the Linux app named Very Quick Wiki whose latest release can be downloaded as vqwiki-2.8.1.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Very Quick Wiki with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Very Quick Wiki
Very Quick Wiki is a Java Server Pages based WikiWikiWeb clone. It's goal is to be as lightweight but as functional as possible. It is deployed by dropping a single war file into any J2EE web container without any extra installation processes.
- One click JAR run locally
System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
JDBC, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), Other network-based DBMS, Flat-file
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/veryquickwiki/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.