This is the Linux app named vex whose latest release can be downloaded as v4.1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named vex with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
vex is a modern dialog library which is highly configurable, easily stylable, and gets out of the way. You'll love vex because it's tiny (5.6kb minified and gzipped), has a clear and simple API, works on mobile devices, and can be customized to match your style in seconds. Drop-in replacement for alert, confirm, and prompt. Easily configurable animations which are smooth as butter. Open multiple dialogs at once and close them individually or all at once. vex will run in any ES5-compatible environment, and includes polyfills for classList and Object.assign. For the most common usage of vex, you'll want to include vex, vex-dialog, the vex CSS file, and a theme file. For browserify/webpack, you'll still need to include the stylesheets on your page, but you can setup vex in your scripts.
- Drop-in replacement for alert, confirm, and prompt
- Easily configurable animations which are smooth as butter
- Lightweight with no external dependencies
- Looks and behaves great on mobile devices
- Built in CSS spinner for asynchronous dialogs (TODO)
- UMD support
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vex.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.