This is the Linux app named vfStream - software streaming library whose latest release can be downloaded as vfstream-1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named vfStream - software streaming library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
vfStream - software streaming library
DESCRIPTIONC library to quickly implement streaming communication between parallel threads. Optimized for use in embedded systems. Allows FIFO behavior as well as separate data access and synchronization. NOTE: development has moved to the vfTasks project.
- Quickly partition C-code into parallel, communicating threads
- Intuitive API to exchange data between threads using buffered streaming channels
- Separate synchronization from data access allows e.g. random video line access
- Optimized for performance and footprint
- Hooks to port the library to any operating system
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vfstreams/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.