This is the Linux app named VHDT whose latest release can be downloaded as vhdtv1.630.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named VHDT with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Application simplifies the development and management of VHDL projects. The project is displayed in a well-arranged tree structure depending on the hierarchy of entities. It also helps to maintain projects in a consistent state. Other features include automatic generation of VHDL testbenches and structures based on user-defined templates. The NetBeans platform is used as a basis for the implementation.
- VHDL syntax coloring
- Project tree structure
- Generating testbenches from existing entities
- Generating new code from templates
- Checking consistency of vhdl projects (components, instances, signals)
- Nbm plugin for syntax coloring in NetBeans IDE
- Reusable VHDL Parser
- Manual is available only in czech version. I'll try to translate it soon. App is however very intuitive to use!
Information Technology, Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Testers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vhdt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.