This is the Linux app named VicBlog whose latest release can be downloaded as vicblog-001.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named VicBlog with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
VicBlog is an open source PHP webblog script backed by a MySQL Database. Currently in Beta, VicBlog has some really good features to start off with, including WYSIWYG for easy content publishing, easy Installer, and lots more with more to come.
- Simple Installation Wizard
- HTML Template Files
- Admin CP to allow full management of your site content and users
- Open Source
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vicblog/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.