This is the Linux app named vici whose latest release can be downloaded as vici-0.12.892.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named vici with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Vici aims to make the UNIX command line programs easily available to the users of Linux GUI desktop environments.
A flow chart can be built with commands and their parameters. This can then be saved as a script which can be installed into the user's desktop as an application.
The script supports all Linux commands, pipelines, file redirection, variables, functions, and multiple threads of control.
The project includes associated programs for creating syntax charts for an EBNF and searching for and classifying commands. The project also has a system for simulation testing Qt based programs.
If you want to assist in the development of VICI please use the Discussion area on this site.
For general comments and questions please use the Fedora Forum thread (under External Links).
Status: Currently working on the thirteenth development cycle which aims to provide a new GUI for entering commands and to complete the command documentation.
- Visual Scripting
- Command Interpreter
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ocratato-vici/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.