This is the Linux app named VideoVault whose latest release can be downloaded as vv-3.0-win-install.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named VideoVault with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
VideoVault is a simple, easy to use program to store information about the various DVD, BlueRay or Digital video files that you may have. Version 3.0 is the current with updates and improvements in the near future.
- New ability to clear the database window screen after a search.
- New welcome banner
- New and improved buttons.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/videovault/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.