This is the Linux app named ViennaMag to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ViennaMag-0.1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ViennaMag to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ViennaMag to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:ViennaMag is an open-source marco/micromagnetic simulator for modeling of nano-sizes magnetic devices. ViennaMag allows modeling of device operation under spin-current influence as well as under magnetic field. Thereby, this simulator is aimed to calculate magnetodynamics of devices including but not limited to magnetic memory (STT-MRAM, MRAM), spin-torque nano-oscillators, spin logic devices and etc. Such contributions to the effective magnetic field as the external field, magnetic anisotropy field, exchange field, demagnetizing field, the thermal field, the Ampere field, and the magnetostatic coupling field between the pinned (fixed) layer and the free layer are considered and incorporated.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/viennamag/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.