This is the Linux app named View64 whose latest release can be downloaded as view64-1.60-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named View64 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
View64 can be used to view native C64 image files without firing up an emulator with the respective editor.
For realistic display it supports PAL/NTSC display with scanlines, shadow masks and other artifacts.
- Open source, mostly portable C using SDL2
- Separate library for image decoding (libview64)
- Supports lot of image formats (70+)
- Some image formats are recognized without extensions
- PAL/NTSC S-Video and RGB rendering
- Scanline, shadow mask, chroma leakage simulation
- Multicolor interlace de-interlacing
- Hardware window scaling (where available)
- Image saving to BMP
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/view64/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.