This is the Linux app named Viewer for Mailsweepers filtered message whose latest release can be downloaded as fpviewer_1_2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Viewer for Mailsweepers filtered message with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Viewer for Mailsweepers filtered message
Tool written in php to make the headers of mails that were filtered by Clearswifts Mailsweeper (4.3) viewable by users via Webbrowser. Users can then check for false positives. Requires adodb, smarty and switched on reporting in Mailsweeper.
ADOdb, Microsoft SQL Server
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fpviewer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.