This is the Linux app named Viking GPS data editor and analyzer whose latest release can be downloaded as viking-win64-184.108.40.206.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Viking GPS data editor and analyzer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Viking GPS data editor and analyzer
Viking is a free/open source program to manage GPS data. You can import, plot and create tracks, routes and waypoints, show OSM, Bing Aerial and other maps, geotag images, create routes using OSRM, see real-time GPS position (not in Windows), make maps using Mapnik (not in Windows), control items, etc.
It is written in mostly in C (with some C++) & the GTK+3 toolkit.
Viking is currently dual managed - with a corresponding Github presence at:
Where you may find it easier to view the code and raise issues there too.
- OpenStreetMap (OSM)
- Mapnik Rendering
Science/Research, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/viking/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.