This is the Linux app named Virtual-Cam3 whose latest release can be downloaded as VCAM3.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Virtual-Cam3 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This Virtual Cam3 is a DXGI directshow screen capture filter (only Windows 8+) and uses portions of code of screen-capture-recorder and SCFH DSF filters. -Zero config, fixed frame rate of 30 fps (is intended for movie captures), 32 bit color, capture at monitor resolution (no resize for improved speed), DXGI acceleration.
- -Install: To install VCAM3 filter (64 bit Windows): -copy 32 bit vcam3.dll (release folder) to Windows\Syswow64 folder. -open a command prompt with administrator privileges, go to Windows\Syswow64 and register the dll: regsvr32 vcam3.dll -copy 64bit (x64/release folder) vcam3.dll to Windows\system32 folder -open a command prompt with administrator privileges, go to Windows\System32 and register the dll: regsvr32 vcam3.dll To uninstall: go to folders above and unregister dlls with: regsvr32 -u vcam3.dll and delete vcam3.dll., filter has no configuration files or regsitry settings. Capture with minidlna-for-windows (cygwin mod version https://github.com/xpto999us/Minidlna-For-Windows-with-Transcoding): Check Virtual Cam3 alternative name (minidlna.conf command line do not accept white spaces): ffmpeg -list_devices true -f dshow -i dummy > output.txt 2>&1 Check output.txt for alternative name of Virtual Cam3 and copy to minidlna.conf see new minidlna.conf (#DESKTOP STREAMING) for details and command line.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/virtual-cam3/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.