This is the Linux app named virtual fight to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as virtualfight-0.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named virtual fight to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
virtual fight to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This is a programming game. It simulate fight beetween some programs. Each program is a group of five warriors. The goal is to kill all of the other groups.
Programs can be in ANY language that support network (socket) programming.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/virtualfight/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.