This is the Linux app named Virtual Magnifying Glass whose latest release can be downloaded as Magnifier_3_7_1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Virtual Magnifying Glass with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Virtual Magnifying Glass
DESCRIPTIONVirtual Magnifying Glass is designed for visually-impaired and others who need to magnify a part of the screen. Unlike similar programs it does not open a separate window for the magnification but instead puts a movable magnifying glass on screen.
- New, much improved dynamic mode, works in Windows 2000+, but on Vista+ requires turning Aero off. For more information please read here: http://magnifier.sourceforge.net/#dynamicmode
- New, improved and smaller Mac version
- Supports Windows 98+, Linux, FreeBSD and Mac OS X
- To turn Aero OFF before using the Dynamic Mode in Windows just go to the "Start Menu" and select "Run" and then type: Rundll32 dwmApi #104
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/magnifier/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.