This is the Linux app named Vistigator whose latest release can be downloaded as vistigator-core-1.0.0-final.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Vistigator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Vistigator is a website analyzer, which allows CEO's, CTO's, and users to view info about their website. Vistigator is integrated with Apache 2 HTTP Server, allowing Vistigator to display website stats graphically & easily about specific IP Addresses.
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Information Technology, Other Audience, System Administrators
JDBC, MySQL, SQL-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vistigator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.