This is the Linux app named VisualMathEditor whose latest release can be downloaded as VisualMathEditor_2.0.33.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named VisualMathEditor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Visual Math Editor New Version
“ It now offers more than 730 LaTeX symbols and 210 AsciiMath symbols.
It now works in all modern browsers without plugin.
It now works with LaTeX, AsciiMath, MathML and HTML syntaxes.
It improves the ergonomics of the user interface.”
It operates independently on the web or locally. It has many features and menus that help the equation-entry and allow their posting and backup.
- math physics symbols
- operation symbols
- logical symbols
- arrows symbols
- relation symbols
- bracket symbols
- differential symbols
- functions symbols
- integral symbols
- matrix symbols
- sqrt & frac symbols
- sub & sup symbols
- sum & prod symbols
- greek characters
- It offers more than 730 LaTeX symbols and 210 AsciiMath symbols
- It works with LaTeX, AsciiMath, MathML and HTML syntaxes
- It works in all modern browsers without plugin
- It operates independently on the web or locally
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, Developers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/visualasciimath/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.