This is the Linux app named JNBT whose latest release can be downloaded as jnbt-1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JNBT with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JNBT is a Java NBT (Named Binary Tag) library. It provides easy to use NBTInputStream and NBTOutputStream classes to read and write NBT files. NBT is the level format used by the Minecraft game.
- Fully compatible with the NBT specification
- Object-orientated library
- Easy to learn and use
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jnbt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.