This is the Linux app named VitalSignsCapture whose latest release can be downloaded as VSCaptureAndroidv1Build005Source.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named VitalSignsCapture with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A C# .NET app to download or capture data from several medical device interfaces such as Datex AS3 S/5 Anesthesia, Philips Intellivue, GE Dash, Mindray, Spacelabs patient monitors, GE Engstrom, Draeger (Medibus), Maquet (Servo-i & Flow-i), Puritan Bennett ventilators, Fresenius Agilia, Alaris Carefusion, BBraun Spacecom syringe and volumetric pumps, Roche Cobas ASTM ABG analyzers. Requires Visual Studio 2019, .NET 5 or Visual Studio for Mac to compile. Android version requires Xamarin Studio, Android SDK to compile. Support for capture from other monitors is planned in future.
- 5 second or greater interval real time data capture for Datex S/5
- Requires a RS232 (COM) Port or USB to Serial cable connected to PC, and a standard null modem serial cable connected to the monitor for Datex S/5
- Exports data in real time to MQTT, a JSON URL or CSV file that can be imported to MS Excel
- Records all data to binary RAW file that can be used for debugging
- Philips Intellivue monitor data capture at 1 second or greater interval
- Philips monitor data capture via LAN port using UDP/IP protocol
- Can run on Raspberry Pi, Linux, Mac OS X (via .NET core or Mono runtime) and Windows
Healthcare Industry, Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vscapture/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.