This is the Linux app named Vivus.js whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.4.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Vivus.js with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- Scenarize feature allows you to script the animation of your SVG
- It's possible to override the animation of each path and/or the entire SVG
- Every path element is drawn at the same time with a small delay at the start
- Each line is drawn synchronously
- Each path element is drawn one after the other
- Vivus will provide a warning in the console when it detects stroke scaling
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vivus-js.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.