This is the Linux app named VKAS - a genetic function finder to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as vkas1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named VKAS - a genetic function finder to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
VKAS - a genetic function finder to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:VKAS uses genetic programming methods to find out the relationship among a set of independent and dependent variable. It is a problem solver software which uses evolutionary computing methods.
When vkas is run, it creates a population of chromosomes at random. This population is then genetically modified and next population is generated. Each population is subjected to fitness calculation and if a suitable answer chromosome is found then vkas stops and the answer is printed. If a suitable answer is not found then the program stops after specified max generations are over.
Information Technology, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vikasg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.