This is the Linux app named VMGL whose latest release can be downloaded as vmgl-0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named VMGL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenGL apps running inside a VM use VMGL to obtain graphics hardware acceleration. VMGL supports VMware, Xen PV and HVM, qemu, and KVM VMs; X11-based OS such as Linux, FreeBSD and OpenSolaris; and ATI, Nvidia and Intel GPUs.
Advanced End Users
OpenGL, X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vmgl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.