This is the Linux app named VocabularyMemorizer whose latest release can be downloaded as VocabularyMemorizer.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named VocabularyMemorizer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONVocabulary Memorizer helps you to effectively memorize vocabulary words. It automatically generates an offline dictionary of your word list that presents each word's definition, etymology, and synonyms. It also provides you quiz activities that actively help you memorize your vocabulary.
- Arranges quiz on vocabulary list inputted by user
- Creates a dictionary that gives definition, synonyms, and etymology of the vocabulary list inputted by user
- Lets you save and use your own dictionary with your custom vocabulary list offline
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vocabularymemorizer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.